"We've been listening to your feedback and have taken action. AAPC Publishing is proud to announce the upcoming release of our new website! In anticipation of this, we are seeking individuals to test our new website and give us their opinions. Each participant will receive three $25 AAPC Publishing gift cards to use while the testing is taking place.
Additionally, each participant will receive 25% off their registration for AAPC Publishing's 2014 Spring Autism Conference, Strategies for Success: Autism as Context Blindness with Dr. Peter Vermeulen.
Participants will be given a list of basic tasks to complete on the website, as well as a questionnaire to fill out while doing these tasks. Each person can expect to complete the testing in three sessions of approximately one hour each, during which they will test various functions of the site such as login, product reviews, e-commerce, and mobile compatibility.
Participants must own or have access to the following items:
- Desktop or laptop computer (Mac, Windows, Linux, or Unix)
- High-speed internet connection
- Common, widely used web-browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, etc...)
- Email address
- Credit/debit card
- Facebook account (not required, but desirable)
- Twitter account (not required, but desirable)
- Mobile smartphone with internet access - iPhone, Android, or Windows (not required, but desirable)
- Mobile tablet with internet access - iPad, Kindle Fire, or similar Android device (not required, but desirable)
To volunteer for testing:
Send an email to email@example.com and include your name, age, city/state of residence, preferred email address, and occupation. As always, this information will be kept confidential and will only be used to analyze the ease of use of our new website. We look forward to working with you!"