Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Enter to Win a Copy of "Pivotal Response Treatments for Autism"

Positively Autism is giving away a copy of the PRT book by Drs. Robert and Lynn Koegel and colleagues.

To enter, "Like" Positively Autism's Facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/pages/PositivelyAutismcom/133524426684006 and post the following text on our wall: "I just entered to win a copy of Pivotal Response Treatments for Autism from PositivelyAutism.com." Each Facebook account is eligible for one entry, and one entry will be chosen at random from all of the entries. The deadline for this contest is 11:59 PM (Eastern Time) on Thursday, October 27, 2011. The winner will be contacted via Facebook e-mail. The winner will need to provide (in an e-mail) a mailing address to send the book.

Pivotal Response Treatment for Autism: Communication, Social, & Academic Development

3 comments:

  1. I already like Positively Autism on Face Bpok.

    I would like to be entered to win the PRT book.

    Thanks,
    kdavis1@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi parents. I am a mother of a darling 7 year old severely autistic child. My husband and I have recently made a application to help you communicate better with your children. We had tried many other programs and none of them seemed to work for us. They seemed to be too overwhelming and too expensive for me and my daughter. It is available on iTunes, iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad. It will be avliable on Android soon!

    Please go to our web site and read more about it. Here is the linkhttp://my-own-voice.com/

    Also you can go to our facebook page and "LIKE" us to help get the word out and support each other
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Own-Voice/147924418606540

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a sign of gratitude for how my son was saved from autism, i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My son suffered autism in the year 2013 and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was my all and the symptoms were terrible, he always have difficulty with communication, , and he always complain of poor eye contact . we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony by someone who was cured and so many other with similar body problem, and he left the contact of the doctor who had the cure to autism . I never imagined autism has a natural cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my son will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my son used it and in one months time he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life.autism has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on drwilliams098765@gmail.com on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my story

    ReplyDelete