Monday, June 16, 2014

Create a Family Wandering Emergency Plan (Includes a Plan to Fill-In)

Make sure your family has a plan in case of a wandering emergency. Before an emergency happens, sit down together and decide how you will get in contact with each other, where you will go and what you will do in a wandering emergency. Fill out this simple template and keep a copy with your emergency supply kit or another safe place known to all family members, where it can be easily accessed if your child should go missing. You may also want to give a copy to your child's teachers or other caregivers.

Please save a copy of this plan to your computer, as well as printing a copy to fill-in with your family. http://www.awaare.org/docs/FWEP.pdf

Along with this plan, keep a copy of this "Person-Specific Information for First Responders" form that lists information that can help find your child if he or she is lost: http://www.awaare.org/docs/AUTISM%20ELOPEMENT%20ALERT%20FORM.pdf

1 comment:






  1. I have a wonderful testimony to share to the whole world on how DR UKONI used his herbal product on me, I have been affected with HSV for 6 years and I might DR UKONI through a testimony shared by someone online and told my self let me give him a try and visiting many hospitals and herb home for cure and so lucky for me he did a wonderful job on me and the virus I have had for 6 years was completely cured, thank to DR UKONI for making me healthy again.
    If you also need his help you can contact him
    via email: Dr.Ukonisolutiontemple22@gmail.com you can also call or whatsapp his+2348059406701 for any kind of help...

    ReplyDelete